The morning ride is a total of 30KM on flat terrain. After lunch in a beach side restaurant and a visit to a Sea Turtle Sanctuary we bike another 18 km to a waterfall. The afternoon ride is on road with a few gentle hills thrown in. This Bike tour is followed through out the day by our mini bus, if at any point any of our guests are tired they can jump in the bus and still enjoy the same views as everyone else.
Thai Muang is a small Thai coastal town on the Andaman Coast in between Phuket and Khao Lak, despite having great coast line, deserted beaches, National Parks and waterfalls in the vicinity it is very much over looked by the mass tourists; most people simply bypass the area moving between Khao Lak and Phuket.
It is the quiet unhurried pace of life in this small Thai town and the nearby villages that attracted Amazing Bike Tours to select the area for one of our Thailand Biking day trips. The location of this day trip makes it the perfect Biking choice for guests staying in Phuket Island.
Availability : Wednesday & Saturday
- Hotel pick-up and transfer to north of Phuket Island
- Bike safety briefing
- Biking through rubber trees and quiet back road roads along the coastline
- Delicious lunch overlooking the sea
- Visit Sea Turtle conservation Centre
- Cycle to waterfall, cool down and swim at waterfall
- Transfer back to your hotel