08:30 hrs. Meet at BTS Wutthakat station (Silom Line), East side ticket machine (direction to the exit #4),** short walk to get to our boat
Our activities include:
- Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Wat Paknam - newly became a Royal Temple) to see the one ton gold statue, crystal pagoda, and a skyline view of old capital, Thonburi City
- Visit a “Forest Temple” (Wat Pa Chaeng Lane) to learn forest monks' life style
- Arrive at a vibrant local weekend floating market, taste and enjoy local Thai dishes and drinks for lunch!
- Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
- Arrive at the Artist's House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals ***
15:00 hrs. Return to BTS Wutthakat or BTS Krung Thonburi station (Silom Line)