05:00 pm Depart from Tan Cang pier (A100 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh dist) under Saigon bridge.
– Taking a look at the most important functional bridges in HCMC: Saigon bridge (the main gateway to areas in bustling HCMC) and Thu Thiem bridge
– Cruising through Vietnam’s leading urban complexes: Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River
– Noticing the most modern, professional and biggest container terminal operator in Vietnam – Saigon New Port
– Going along Dong Tay Boulevard – one of the most mordern and longest boulevards in HCMC and in Viet Nam as well
– Circling around the island, witnessing a very traditional living of Vietnamese along the river, learning how fishermen survive their floating life, feeling the depth of yourself in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere…
06:00 pm – 06:45 pm Going through extremely fancy riverside villas, arriving to The Deck restaurant, and enjoying Happy-hour drinks here (1 glass of Cocktail or Mocktail per person)
07:00 pm Come back to the city and finish the interesting trip after 2 hours