Koh Talabeng (Talabeng Island)
Talabeng is an old large rock island off the east coast of Koh Lanta Noi. About 40 Minutes from Lanta Yai on a chartered longtail boat, this is a well-known kayaking area among tourists due to the still current.
Two huge rocks stand more than 70 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure make up Talabeng Island. Ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest, small creatures such as monkey and lizards are often encountered. The exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, and stalagmite and stalactite that twinkle and sine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort.
KOH PHEE (GHOST ISLAND)
KOH PHEE or local people known as KOH DEANG is located in east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi district. Koh Phee, a small island in Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the part of cave has to climb to get through left and right eyes of the skull.
You can impress panoramic view of Koh Lanta Yai and Koh Lanta Noi. Following the legend, local people see the island’s eyes were growing red some night and it use to be Japanese ancient treasure military base camp as well.
7:30-8:30 Pick up time
• Transfer from your resort in Koh Lanta Yai to the pier of Loh Yai, Koh Lanta Noi (Lanta small island)
9:30 Departs to the Islands with long-tail boat
• First destination is Koh Phee (Ghost Island - The name come after the way the island looks from far, like ghost!). Explore in the cave at Koh Phee about 45 minutes.
• Second is Koh Talabeng. It takes few hours to kayaking around here because the size of the island is quite big. *Little break. Time to recharge your energy, lunch and relaxing at the quiet beach.
• Kayaking to Prasart Cave and explore the cave.
• Back to the pier by longtail boat.
15:30-16:00 Return to resort.