“Discover aspects of traditional island lifestyle by participating in our workshop, visit the sites of Koh Phangan national park and enjoy fun activities with spike of adrenaline, elephants, zipline, archery range… Tour like no other!”
Try the newest tour hit of Koh Phangan Island! Zipline above tropical jungle and with a spectacular view and a spike of adrenaline that will make for an everlasting memory. Exciting and adventurous! Tour is ideal for those with a true Indiana Jones and Robin Hood spirit and “thrill seekers” who think they have done it all and like to start late.
Things to do on Koh Phangan
With 40% of Koh Phangan’s area protected as a national wonder, Than Sadet waterfalls are one of the must see spots. Surrounded by untouched rainforest and mountains and many ancient temples, it’s amazing and spiritual place. In the epic scenery of the jungle and freshwater falls with ancient inscribed rocks, you’ll learn about its history. Than Sadet (lit. Royal River) forms series of waterfalls and rock pools along its 2.5km length.
Wat Khao Tam (“Mountain Cave Monastery”) is a buddhist meditation temple where few monks perform prayers twice a day. Spectacular view over the scenery of Ban Tai beach and Thongsala port, the gateway to the Koh Phangan island.
Elephant jungle trek, during which you’ll learn about these gracious animals, you can feed them and play with them!
Zipline stretches in the forest canopy and provide you with unforgettable experience with a spike of adrenaline, flying through the rainforest.
Traditional workshop, where you will see authentic local traditions and culture, along with food tasting! Part of it is archery range, where you can try your Robin Hood skills.
- Transfer from your residence (Samui island 7.15-8.30 am) (Phangan island 9.15-9.45 am)
- Enjoy light breakfast at Safari Boat office (coffee, tea, fresh fruit, cookies, toast, butter, jam)
- Learn about history of Than Sadet Waterfall, visited by King Rama V. about 200 years ago
- Visit Wat Khao Tam, local meditation temple – with view over Ban Tai and Thongsala
- Exclusive elephant experience: enjoy feeding elephants, shower them, pet and play with them and walk through jungle, learn about these beautiful giants
- Lunch served at one of the best Koh Phangan’s restaurant
- Fly through rain-forest canopy zip-lines,11 platforms, 950 meters
- Thai traditional local heritage show with food tasting, learn authentic local life and culture experience
- Try your Robin Hood skills at archery range
- Speed boat and minivan transfer back to your residence