One-day trip, south of Da Lat, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allow you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form.
Trekking, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
- 9:00 am: pick up at your hotel, and then drive for 25 minutes to Datanla waterfall.
- Trekking about 10 mimutes to the practical abseiling point to learn how to use the equipments.
- Enjoy the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18 high meters.
- Enjoy a 7 m jump into water.
- Do the second dry abseil with the rappel of 13 high meters.
- Free swimming at the waterfall.
- Do the water sliding down to the river
- Picnic lunch (bread, chesses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…)
- Get the real canyoning with the 14 high meters waterfall, is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to your hotel.
- End the trip around 4:30 pm