07:30 AM Pick-up at the customers’ hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan.
08:00 AM Depart to the Cu Chi tunnels by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
09:15 AM Arrive to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
09:30 AM Explore your excursion by watching a documentary film about one of the most sophisticated man-made tunnels together with its extraordinary wartime legends and:
– Walking in the jungle and visiting the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
– Relaxing with shooting real guns at the riffle range of Cu Chi Tunels. (Exclusive of bullets)
– Seeing the rice-paper (spring roll skin) and rice-wine production line
– Crawling into the tunnels and enjoying the special and fantastic feeling
– Taking a rest, drinking green tea and having tapioca – the main food served during the war time.
11:45 AM Finish Cu Chi tour and head to Tan Cang restaurant for lunch.
01:00 PM Arrive to Tan Cang restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses.
02:00 PM Arrive back to Ho Chi Minh City to be dropped off at your place of stay.