– Whitewater Rafting for 10kms on Mae Teang River with level 3+-4 approx. 2 hours on the the best part of river with 14 gorges and rapids
– World Class Standard equipment are provided
– Full team of trained professional skipper and crews with 20years experience
– Accidental insurance covered
– Fresh lunch and drinking water included
– Rafting Standard [Excellent] by The Ministry of Tourism and Sports of Thailand.
Duration: 6-7 Hours
Departure Time 10.00 – 10.30hrs (please standby)
Finishing Time 17.30 – 18.00hrs (arrive back Chiang Mai town)
Start by driving up north to villages in the Mae Tang area. At our upstream camp, you can spend leisure time before lunch and continue fully outfitted with the helmets and the life jackets. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Mae Tang River (2-hrs. with 14 rapids), agreed by many guests to be one of the best in Southeast Asia.
At the downstream camp, enjoy your refreshments before visiting the hill tribe villages on the way back to Chiang Mai.