C.S. Travel & Tour’s aspiration is to show visitors the many beautiful faces of Malaysia. As adventure and travel makers, we create travel packages and tours with the aspiration of giving visitors a personal feel, taste, touch and sight of the many side of our rich heritage of cultures and peoples.
Departure : 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Duration : Full day tour
- The journey begins with 4×4 drive to the Rafflesia site and trek in the jungle for an hour and half to view the Rafflesia flower,where you can amazed the “WORLD’S BIGGEST BLOOM”.
- On the way, a stop will be made to the “Natural Jacuzzi” where you can have a refreshing dip in the cool water and will served by natural bamboo water.
- On return, the journey continue to the Native Aborigines village (Orang Asli ). Over there, you will be mesmerized by the simple standard of living and culture of these people. A blowpipe demonstration will be conducted and an explanation on their daily lifestyle, weapons, tools, musical instruments will be made by our guide.
- A short stop for lunch will be made at Kampung Raja village (lunch is on your own).
- The journey continues with a short annotations stop at the Sungai Palas Tea Plantation (photo stop) before visiting the Oldest Tea Factory in Malaysia.