A short and sweet condensed tour suitable for those who don’t have a whole day to spare, infused with outdoor activities and historical visits to the nation’s greatest icons. This tour covers visit to the amazing Jame Asr’ Hassanal Mosque in which the country’s modern Islamic lifestyle resonates, visit to the Royal Regalia museum and enjoy its grandiose exhibits of Brunei’s royal family and life sized replicas of the Sultan’s life and success.
A quick photo-stop at the Royal Palace the largest palace residence in the world before heading to the famous water village. You will be taken via a speedboat “water-taxi” for a panoramic boat ride across the Brunei River. Visit the Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery and stroll along the wooden walkways to have a close look at some water village homes. Lastly, photo-stop at the golden domed Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque before heading back to the hotel.
Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Location: Brunei Darussalam, Mukim Amo
Highlights: Royal Palace / Jame Asr Mosque / Royal Regalia Museum / Kg Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery / Water Village / Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
- Photo Stop at the Royal Palace
- Visit Royal Regalia Museum
- Visit Jame Asr' Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque (Thursday & Friday closed for inside visit)
- Panoramic boat tour of Water Village
- Visit the Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery and stroll along the wooden walkways to have a close look at some water village homes
- Photo Stop at Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque