First we visit families in a Muslim fishing village outside of Battambang. We will explore the village on foot and learn about their traditional livelihoods, family history, and ways of living. After getting some coffee and quick rest, we will ride through the countryside and arrive at a Buddhist temple, where you will have a chance to chat with a young, friendly Buddhist monk. The tour includes a Cambodian style lunch at a family home.
Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
Start Time: 7.30 AM
Location: Battambang, Cambodia
– Learn about the different family vocations in a Muslim fishing village such as net weaver, fisherman, and dried fish maker.
– Enjoy drinks at a Muslim café
– Take a scenic ride through the rice fields to understand rice production.
– Visit a Buddhist temple, where you will have the opportunity to talk with a young, friendly English speaking monk.
– Enjoy an authentic Cambodian style lunch.
This tour is suitable for people of all fitness levels. The ride is about 17 km. The tour starts from the Soksabike office at 7:30 and returns around 12:30pm.