The objective of these tours is to introduce the unseen side of Phuket and Phang-Nga provinces, to all nature lovers and adventure seekers. All beginners from age 8 in Phuket and age 12 in Phang-Nga are welcome to join the ATV tours.
Our ATV bikes are fully automatic, safe and easy to operate. There is no prior riding experience needed to join our one of a kind tour. After safety briefings and operations orientations both beginners and experienced riders will be practicing on an easy track to get a feel for the ATV bikes. Once used to the bikes everyone will be ready to hit the tracks, supervised by professional staff and guides.
- Registration at welcome camp.
Gear up and go through pre-ride saftey briefing and program orientation give by the instructor.
- Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide.
- Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach.
- Also seeing the insect eating plant, rubber plantations and palm garden.
- Tour continues from the 1 hour ATV tour program, with a short break of 5-10mins. Includes cold drinks and fruit.
- Enjoy a challenging ride through a thick rainforest, going up and down inclines, riding along a mangrove swamp where you might see mokeys and monitor lizards.
- 2nd hour is more advanced. Depending on the ability and skill of the rider the tour guide will lead the way to suitable tracks for the rider.
- Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits and cold beverages. Then transferred back to hotel or location.