Explore hidden lagoons, white sand beaches and Emerald lagoon lake with our Speed Boat Tour to Angthong National Marine Park. Snorkeling among the shallow coral gardens makes this trip very popular and fascinating. Angthong National Marine Park, translates as ‘golden bowl’, occupies almost 250 sq km and includes 50 sq km of limestone islands and cliffs which rise from the sea as dramatic and bizarre rock formations.
AngThong National Marine Park is a fascinating archipelago of 42 tropical islands in Southern Thailand. It is only 45 minutes away by our speed boat, north west of Koh Phangan and Koh Samui. Our well-organized day-trip departs daily from Koh Samui and Koh Phangan island. Snorkeling gear is included. Delicious lunch included. Pick up and drop off from your hotel/resort. Aboard a speedboat to explore and discover Angthong National Marine Park.
Don’t lose 3 hours traveling by old wooden fishing boats, with our nice speed boat you’ll get there within 45 minutes.
Our tour finish between 4 – 5 pm so you won’t be so tired, as after other tours by slow boat, which finish really late (7 pm). You can party with your friends from early evening!
- Pick up from your residence – morning
- Meeting point at our Koh Samui or Koh Phangan office
- Enjoy continental breakfast we serve (coffee, tea, cookies, fresh fruit)
- Board the speed boat to Ang Thong Marine Park – about 45 minutes away, from Samui about 60 minutes away
- Snorkeling at the best spot at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plaow
- Inner Emerald Lake – Talay Nai – short walk to the most incredible viewpoint to see all 42 Islands of Angthong National Marine Park – Thailand
- Sightseeing around Angthong Marine Park – Explore Monkey Island, cruise around Angthong National Marine Park
- Beachfront buffet Lunch at one of the best beaches at Koh Sam Sao Island
- Kayaking, view point climb, relaxing or snorkeling (depends on your booking program)
- “Say Goodbye to Angthong Marine Park”
- Transfer back to your residence (4 – 5 PM)