3 Days 2 Nights
3-day adventure itinerary to discover ancient temples of Angkor, one of South East Asia’s most stunning sights and the laidback charm of the Cambodian people. You’ll encounter the tomb-raiding Ta Prohm and the famed majesty of Angkor Wat in the first light of the day, as well as the intricate carvings of Banteay Srei, the ruins of Beng Mealea Temple and the serene smiling faces of Bayon. We also include a lifestyle visit to the floating villages of the Tonle Sap with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
– Learn about the history and culture of the region in the company of our friendly knowledgeable guides
– Visit the world’s largest Hindu temple: Angkor Wat
– Marvel at Bayon temple with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 serene smiling faces
– Trek through the jungle temple of Ta Prohm made famous in the Tomb Raider movie
– Taste a delicious Khmer lunch
– Boat tour to visit floating villages and view stunning view of sunset at Tonle Sap Lake
– Pickup location: Any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
– Pickup time:00 AM (first day)
– Drop off location: Any centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
Your day starts at 8:00 am with the pickup from a private vehicle from your hotel and head straight to purchase the 3-day Angkor Pass – USD62 pers. Today you’ll visit Angkor Thom, with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City, where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate, struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war.
The Gate itself is topped with four giant faces facing within the cardinal directions.
Visiting Bayon, with its fifty-four towers adorned with over two hundred enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and therefore the Terrace of the Leper King.
Lunch break in a local Khmer-style restaurant in Angkor Park.
We then move on to the world-famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. The ruins are scattered over an area of some 160 square kilometers; this is the biggest religious monument in the world. If the weather allows and you are not too tired, finish your day with the sunset on top of Bakheng Mountain or Pre Rup temple.
* (Recommended) Evening with Cambodia’s traditional shows with buffet dinner at the Kulen II restaurant. Please inform us if you are interested. We can help you to make advance booking. – USD12
You’ll be picked up from your hotel at 8:00 am. We drive further north to Banteay Srei, Angkor’s ultimate art gallery. This petite pink temple is that the jewel within the crown of Angkor-era sculpture. The elaborate carvings here area unit the best found in Cambodia and also the name interprets as ‘Fortress of the Women’. Then, we journey to the remote charming ruin temple covered by vegetation, Beng Mealea temple. This titanic temple is a slumbering giant lost for centuries in the forests of Cambodia. It’s confronted with a mass of ruins half devoured by a ravenous jungle. Lunch break in a local Khmer-style restaurant.
Then, we travel back in time to one of the earliest capitals in the Angkor area, Hariharilaya, now known as Roluos where you will see the first largest sandstone temple of Khmer architecture of Bakong temple and a secret bull temple of Preah Kor temple.
After so many temples, it’s time to get refreshment with a private boat cruise to experience the local lifestyles at Kampong Phluk Village and enjoying a stunning sunset over Tonle Sap, the biggest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
Note: If your room is included with breakfast, you can ask your hotel’s staff to pack a takeaway breakfast and get ready the next morning by 4:40 am.
* (Recommended) watch the Cambodia’s best circus “Phare Poleu Selpak” which is Siem Reap’s most unique, authentic top rated (TripAdvisor & Lonely Planet) evening entertainment. 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Seat A: Adult (age 12+) : US$38 / Children (age 5 – 11) : $18 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat.
Seat B: Adult (age 12+) : US$28 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$15 /Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat.
Seat C: Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$10 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat. Please inform us if you are interested. We can help you to make advance booking.
Rise early for sunrise over the Mother of all temples. You will be picked up at 4:40 am from your hotel and travel straight to Angkor Wat which is believed to be the world’s largest religious building. After the sunrise, we will take you for a breakfast break. Your today’s visit includes the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple and followed by the grand circuit temples such as Banteay Samre, Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Tasom, and East Mebon. Regain your energy by enjoying a sumptuous Khmer food in a local restaurant. Finish your day with a visit to the brick pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup and the peaceful Royal swimming pool of Sras Srang.