Course Time 16:00 – 20:00
The group chooses 4 out of 10 dishes together, Individually you can choose type of meat etc.as well as spice level.
All preparing and cooking are done individually.
All dishes can be made vegetarian/vegan The course starts with an introduction of Thai herbs, spices & vegetables.
Depending on the season we can take a tour in our garden to see most of the herbs, spices & vegetables
After cutting the ingredients the teacher show how to cook the dish and everyone can taste and adjust
to a personal spice level, sweetness etc.
When the time allows, individual extra dishes can be made for 400 Baht each
Individual choice of Chicken, Beef, Seafood or Vegetarian
1. Chicken Satayincl. making Peanut Sauce
2. Spring Rolls(veg) incl. making tasty Thai Sauce
3. Golden BagThung Thong (Chicken and Prawn) include making tasty Thai Sauce
4. Papaya Salad – Som Tam
5. Steamed Fish Fillet with Lime and Chilli
6. Seafood in our special Tamarind Sauce
7. Massaman Curry (Beef or Chicken) incl.making the Paste
8. Larb with Chicken or Seafood (Thai Spicy Salad from Isan)
9. Stir Fried Chicken or Seafood Sweet & Sour
10. Sticky Rice with ripe Mango
– Coffee, Tea, Water, Welcome drink, Fruit of the season and Rice
– Recipe Book
– 2-way transport within the area from Saladan to Kantiang Bay, Other areas free from 3 people, otherwise 200 Baht per person
– Pick-up about 30 min before course starts
– Bring back your left-overs of food to share with friends/family
– Following person (500 Baht) / Child (Free) includes share of food and 2-way transport Children (7 and up)
can do 2 dishes for 50% of price