One of the largest stage productions in the world! Over 100 performers with more than 500 costumes. Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology. An excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture.
Activity type : Daily Activity
Activity Time : 9:00 PM
Duration : 1.20 hour
Maximum number of people : Unlimited
Venue Facilities : Muslim Player Room, Handicapped Access, Traditional Thai Village, The Magic of Naga - Fountain, Light & Laser Spectacle, Elephant War Parade, Outdoor dance performances, Elephant feeding & rides, Thai boxing & games, Souvenir shops
Other than the spectacular show, do come early because there are lots of activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times which is not easy to find nowadays.
At Siam Niramit Phuket, the show starts at 20.30hrs., but our gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant, and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
- Siam Niramit Phuket opens everyday except Tuesdays.
- Reservation Office is open daily from 09.00 hrs. – 20.30 hrs.
(except Tuesdays 09.00 hrs. – 18.00 hrs.)
- Operating hours are 17.30 hrs – 22.30 hrs.
- Buffet Dinner from 17.30 hrs. – 20.30 hrs.
- Pre-show entertainment from 19.20 hrs. – 20.05 hrs.
- Theatre doors opens at 20.05 hrs.
- Show starts at 20.30 hrs.
- Show duration is 80 minutes without intermission.
Remark : Published Ticket Type Includes Hotel Transfer (Joined), Gold Seat, Dinner & Show